- The Supreme Court Has the Power to Deepen a National Health Divide
- 1 day, 2 hours, 15 minutes, 2 seconds ago
- One goal of Obamacare was uniformity, but the court could effectively make health care access more unequal than ever before.
- In Health Law Case, Plaintiffs Dislike Rules on Purchases and Penalties
- 2 days, 2 hours, 15 minutes, 2 seconds ago
- The four plaintiffs argue that rules on federal subsidies apply only in states that created their own insurance exchanges; their state, Virginia, has not.
- Lawyer Put Health Act in Peril by Pointing Out 4 Little Words
- 3 days, 2 hours, 15 minutes, 2 seconds ago
- Thomas Christina, a lawyer from Greenville, S.C., unearthed the language about tax credits that fueled a case that will be heard by the Supreme Court on Wednesday.