- Census Survey Revisions Mask Health Law Effects
- 1 day, 8 hours, 15 minutes, 3 seconds ago
- Changes to the Census Bureau's annual survey on health insurance will make it hard to gauge any shift in the number of uninsured; an internal paper called the timing "coincidental and unfortunate."
- Tax Preparers' New Role: Health-Coverage Advisers
- 2 days, 8 hours, 15 minutes, 3 seconds ago
- As tax professionals help with tax returns, they are also offering advice on costs of premiums and potential fines under the Affordable Care Act.
- In New York, Hard Choices on Health Exchange Spell Success
- 3 days, 8 hours, 15 minutes, 3 seconds ago
- More than 900,000 residents signed up for health plans, and premiums have dropped, though the state limited consumers' choices.
- Obama Names Health Pick, Veteran of Fiscal Battles
- 5 days, 8 hours, 15 minutes, 3 seconds ago
- In choosing Sylvia Mathews Burwell to lead the Health and Human Services Department, President Obama is hoping to leave the early health law stumbles behind.